Spa hotel Gassenhof in Ridanna Valley
Welcome to our sauna reign!
Our spa hotel Ridanna Valley awaits you with a charming sauna oasis. Relax in this haven of peace and relaxation and soak up the soothing heat. The sauna oasis at our hotel in Ridanna is a nude area, so we hope you understand that there is no entry for children up to 14 years.
Our spa hotel in Ridanna/Ridnaun offers the following saunas and highlights:
- Tyrolean sauna
- Finnish sauna
- Event outdoor sauna
- Thermal salt water bath
- Herbal bio sauna
- Large steambath
- Various rest rooms
- Diving pool
- Tropical rain shower
- Mist shower
- Rock shower
- Rock whirlpool
- Kneipp basin
- Fresh water fountain
- Crushed-ice fountain
- Hay beds in the Tyrolean lounge
- Herbal tea in the sauna reign
- Finnish sauna and steambath in the Gassenloge Spa
- Tree sauna
Sauna opening times
The sauna reigns of our spa hotel Gassenhof, the Gassenbadl and the Gassenloge Spa, are open daily: in summer from 1 to 7 pm and in winter from 11 am to 7 pm.
Our other spa highlights are open daily during the following hours:
- The distillery sauna: 4-7 p.m.
- Experience indoor pool and infinity outdoor pool: 7 a.m.-7.30 p.m.
- Relaxation rooms Loge Alm (“alpine cottage box seat”) and oanfoch fein (“simply good”): 8 a.m.-7.30 p.m.
- Gassenloge beauty spa: 8 a.m.-7 p.m.