Vitalpina hotels: introducing Gassenhof
Sports, gourmet & spa
Vitalpina Hotel Gassenhof: may we introduce ourselves? The Gassenhof – The Place for Experiences is a member of the renowned Vitalpina Hotel Group. The philosophy of this exclusive hotel group is based on the 3 pillars movement, healthy diet and wellbeing. The alpine habitat serves as inspiration and source of strength. We believe that the South Tyrolean mountains need to be experienced and explored with all senses: with active sports and soothing spa treatments using alpine herbs and local produce. “Hiking” is the word in Val Ridanna.
The Vitalpina quality promise
The following quality criteria need to be fulfilled to become a member of the Vitalpina Hotels:
- Minimum 3 weekly hikes and tours accompanied by a certified hiking guide
- The tours vary in duration and difficulty and are offered all year round.
- Minimum 1 weekly guided hike with the hotel owner
- Your host will provide you expert advise on your individual tours.
- Library with hiking maps and literature to plan your individual tours as well as a Vitalpina hiking portfolio with a minimum of 25 hiking tips
- Upon request, the hotel organises your transfer to the starting or destination point of your individual hikes.
- Gear for hire at the hotel (backpack, carbon trekking poles, snowshoes)
- Once a week introduction of the hotel’s hiking and active programme
- The hotel staff offers expert info about the hiking and active programme, about current weather conditions and public transport.
- The Vitalpina breakfast buffet offers the following products from South Tyrol: a variety of bread, fresh fruit and vegetables, yogurt, butter, cheese, cereals, honey, jam, first-quality cold cuts and cheeses, eggs, spring water and herbal teas.
- The Vitalpina menu offered daily is low in calories and prepared with mainly regional products.
- The menu is created with mainly seasonal products.
- The wine assortiment comprises a minimum of 20 quality wines from South Tyrol as well as local spirits.
- The hotel offers a minimum of one Finnish sauna, one steambath and one rest room.
- The hotel features an indoor or outdoor pool or a swimming lake (min. 30 m²); access to the pool is free of charge.
- The hotel offers at least one massage room as well as a certified massage therapist.
- The hotel offers at least three treatments based on local products such as hay, whey, apple, herbs, ...
- Vitalpina® treatments: natural and exclusive!
Vitalpina® massage with juniper-apple extracts
Vitalpina® hay brush peeling with juniper extracts