Sledging in South Tyrol: the toboggan runs in Val Ridanna
A speedy ride
Sledging in South Tyrol is one of the top to-dos during your ski holiday in South Tyrol. Can you imagine something better than walking across the snowy wonderland, stopping at a cosy ski hut and, afterwards, crusing down to the valley on a sledge, faster than the wind?! Not only kids love sledging above everything else; also adults enjoy this particular treat.
As our guest at Gassenhof you get to hire a sledge directly at the hotel completely free of charge. This way you get the most out of your holiday in Valle Isarco/Eisacktal!
When sledging in South Tyrol and Val Ridanna/Ridnauntal you can choose from a variety of toboggan runs:
- Stadlalm Val Ridanna-Masseria/Ridnauntal-Maiern: 1.5 km
- Reifenegg-Stanghe/Stange: 1 km
- Waldeben-Val Giovo/Jaufental: 1.4 km
- Prato d’Accia-Telves/Atscherwiesen-Telfes: 1.9 km
- Racines/Ratschings (Racines mountain station): 5 km
- Wurzeralm: 3 km
- Monte Cavallo/Rosskopf: 10 km