Sledging in South Tyrol: the toboggan runs in Val Ridanna
A speedy ride
Sledging in South Tyrol is one of the top to-dos during your ski holiday in South Tyrol. Can you imagine something better than walking across the snowy wonderland, stopping at a cosy ski hut and, afterwards, crusing down to the valley on a sledge, faster than the wind?! Not only kids love sledging above everything else; also adults enjoy this particular treat.
As our guest at Gassenhof you get to hire a sledge directly at the hotel completely free of charge. This way you get the most out of your holiday in Valle Isarco/Eisacktal!
When sledging in South Tyrol and Val Ridanna/Ridnauntal you can choose from a variety of toboggan runs:
- Stadlalm Val Ridanna-Masseria/Ridnauntal-Maiern: 1.5 km
- Reifenegg-Stanghe/Stange: 1 km
- Waldeben-Val Giovo/Jaufental: 1.4 km
- Prato d’Accia-Telves/Atscherwiesen-Telfes: 1.9 km
- Racines/Ratschings (Racines mountain station): 5 km
- Wurzeralm: 3 km
- Monte Cavallo/Rosskopf: 10 km
The summer highlight in Racines
Offers at Gassenhof
The best offers for your experience holiday in Ridanna
Are you looking to collect lots of unforgettable experiences during your holiday in South Tyrol? While enjoying a care-free sojourn? Take a look at our offers and make your pick!