Hiking hotel South Tyrol: our quality promise
Your hiking holiday at Gassenhof
Gassenhof is a hiking hotel in South Tyrol; this means we have made a quality promise. Together with the approximately 70 other hiking hotels in South Tyrol we share a love for the mountains and the wonderful nature of South Tyrol. In our hotel in Ridanna/Ridnaun we would like to offer our guests an enjoyable and unforgettable hiking holiday. This is why, and in line with the quality promise “best alpine”, the Hotel Gassenhof fulfils a whole range of quality criteria:
- Gassenhof is situated in a wonderful hiking region, offering the ideal starting point for a variety of hikes.
- The experienced hiking experts at our hiking hotel help you plan your individual tours, offering valuable advice and answering all your hiking-related questions.
- We offer guided walks on all levels of difficulty.
- Upon availability you can hire hiking gear like hiking poles or backpacks free of charge.
- We organise your transfer from the hotel to the starting point of your tour and back.
- After the hikes you are invited to unwind in our spa. Relax your tired muscles in the spacious sauna oasis and in the spectacular infinity pool or enjoy a soothing massage or treatment.
- Our kitchen team will pamper you with culinary delicacies from South Tyrol and other regions in Italy.
License to Hike © Wanderhotels: hiking hotels – best alpine
The secret to hiking is not as well-kept as you might think. If you want to learn how to ski, you take a skiing course. If you want to learn how to cross-country ski, you take a cross-country course. And if you are new to the world of hiking, then you get a license to hike at one of the hiking hotels in South Tyrol. During this course you do not only learn of all kinds of practical tips for your hike, including tour planning, the right equipment, how to forecast the weather and how to navigate in the mountains. You also learn about the art of slowing down, key to leisurely hiking.
In order to guarantee a successful hiking experience, the hiking hotels – best alpine offer you this summer “the license to hike” for beginners and nature friends.
This way your hiking tour is about to become an unforgettably rewarding experience in the mountains. As Mark Twain used to say: “The secret to getting ahead, is getting started.” So let’s go!